25 April 2016

Free beer with every haircut (Fleet St Barbers, Melbourne)



I love Melbourne ... Who doesn't!? (Okay, maybe some Sydney-siders.) Now that I am living in Sydney, whenever I visit Melbourne, I absolutely appreciate and adore how fashionable people generally are there. And now you're wondering what the freebie is.


For men/guys who need a haircut, I spotted a place where you can get FREE BEER with every haircut.



It's one of those very trendy and hipster barber shops in the Emporium (Melbourne CBD), called Fleet St Barbers.



I noticed that they also did beard trims while the guys were enjoying their free beer! Very interesting concept.


To get your free beer with every haircut, you'll find Fleet St Barbers
at the Melbourne Emporium, Lower Ground Floor, Shop 26.


No comments: